Additional positions Committee members
In addition to their work for the department of oversight of complaints of the Review Committee for the Intelligence and Security Services, the members of the Committee, including the part-time members of the complaints department, hold additional positions.
Additional positions Harm Brouwer
- Member of the Committee regarding incompatibilities House for Whistleblowers (unsalaried).
Additional positions Aad Meijboom
- Chair of the visual arts committee of the municipality of Rotterdam (salary goes to National Police);
- Chair of Stichting RIFF, North Sea Round Town (unsalaried).
Additional positions Marylène Koelewijn
- Substitute judge court of Zeeland-West-Brabant.
Additional positions Addie Stehouwer
Addie Stehouwer is senior judge of the Dutch Administrative High Court. She also holds the following additional positions:
- Advisor complaints handling at eur Stichting Complementaire en Alternatieve Geneeswijze (SCAG) (unsalaried);
- Member of the Lid Supervisory Board of Juridisch Loket (salaried).
Additional positions Jan Louis Burggraaf
Jan Louis Burggraaf is partner at Allen & Overy. He also holds the following additional positions:
- Non-executive member of the board of De Persgroep S.A. (salaried);
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Christelijke Hogeschool Ede (CHE) (salaried);
- Member of the Board of Directors of Do-It B.V. (salaried);
- Member of the Supervisory Board Vrije Universiteit (salaried);
- Member of the Supervisory Board VU medisch centrum (salaried).
Additional positions Hermine Wiersinga
Hermine Wiersinga is judge at the Court of Appeal of The Hague. She also holds the following additional positions:
- Member of the Toetsings Advies Commissie bij Nederlands Register Gerechtelijke Deskundigen (salaried);
- Author Text & Commentary Criminal law, Criminal Procedural Law (salaried);
- SDU Commentary Criminal Procedural law (salaried).