How do I report misconduct to the CTIVD?
You may report alleged misconduct to the CTIVD in writing, by post or by email.
Your report should at least contain the following information:
- your name, email or post address and telephone number;
- the organization where you work or worked;
- the organization to which the report is related;
- a description of the misconduct being reported;
- the reason for reporting it to the CTIVD.
You may not send state secret information by post or email to the CTIVD.