What should I do if I want to report alleged misconduct?

Alleged misconduct must first be reported to the service to which the alleged misconduct relates, to a superior, a confidential person or another person appointed in the internal regulation of the service concerned.

You will find more information on the websites of the AIVD and the Ministry of Defence. If the report has not been properly handled or not within a reasonable period, you may report the alleged misconduct to the CTIVD's Complaints Handling Department.